Why We Love Our Playdough, Slimes, and Model Magic
This is an alternative to theraputty (which can be quite pricey). You can make your own, add in homemade playdough, or purchase your own. We use this for so many reasons. We use it as a calm down tool (something to do in a calm space), as a way to provide tactile and proprioceptive input, and a way to include sensory play in his daily learning.
Description From Manufacturer
A unique, lightweight modeling material perfect for any age group or project. Create anything from simple shapes to intricate dioramas with this clean and extremely pliable modeling compound.
- Tubs are air tight and resalable
- Imaginative role play through building experiences
- Low Mess, No Crumbling, No color transfer, Gritty Texture, Heavier for easy stacking and building
- Gritty Gooey Modeling Dough
- Molds like wet sand with less mess
*Product styles, designs, and colors will vary.
How To Use Playdough, Slimes, and Model Magic
- Busy Bags
- Transition Activity
- After seated activities
- Alleviate Fidgets
- Active Kids
- Airplane Trips
Sensory Needs Addressed
- Olfactory (scented doughs)
- Fine Motor