October Sensory Challenge with “Sensory Activities for Home or School”
To celebrate Sensory Processing Awareness Month, we are hosting a social media photo challenge.
Here’s How it Works:
1. Download the 100 Sensory Activities Printable
2. Hang it up so you are reminded every day to use the chart
3. Try to include at least one sensory activity in your day every day in October.
4. Take a picture of you and/or your child doing a sensory activity
5. Share your picture on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram
6. Add this message to your photo:
“Got my #sensoryfix thanks to @projectsensory! Have you gotten yours today?”
7. Tag a friend to take the challenge with you